Iced Maca Latte
Updated: Jul 7, 2020
My go-to slightly sweet and satisfying drink to sip on in the morning.
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
- 3/4 cup non dairy milk
- 1/4 cup water or iced coffee
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 Tbsp gelatinized maca powder
- 1 Tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 dates or 1 Tbsp sweetener of choice*
- Optional: 1 scoop collagen powder
- Optional: 1 tsp bee pollen
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a high speed blender and blend for at least 30 seconds on high.
*If you have a sweet tooth, you may want to add more sweetener. You can use honey, maple syrup, agave or whichever sweetener you prefer etc.